Introducing the Wave of the Future in Pain Management
Imagine a life in which you can live free of pain. The latest technological advancements at Align will take you there…
We are proud to be on the forefront of innovative healthcare by offering MLS Laser Therapy, a cutting edge treatment that manages pain, reduces inflammation and speeds recovery.
MLS Laser Therapy Effectively Treats:
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Sore muscles, muscle strains and tears
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Neurological and general pain and bruising
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Pre and post-surgical treatmnet
- Anti-inflammation applications
- Specific neurological conditions
Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy Include:
- Rapid relief of pain
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Timely healing of sprains and strains
- Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
- Rapid resolution of swollen areas
- Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries, such as wounds and ulcers
What is Laser Therapy?
Laser Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions.
How Does it Work?
Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete.
What Can I Expect During a Treatment?
MLS Laser Therapy is a painless treatment that lasts an average of 8 minutes. You may experience a comfortable sensation at the point of application.
What Can I Expect After the Treatment?
Most people experience positive results in one to three treatments, with the average course of treatment being seven to 10 sessions. Swelling is greatly reduced and there is a rapid relief of pain. Acute conditions usually subside quickly, typically within one phase of treatments, while chronic conditions can be controlled with regular treatments.
The effects of MLS Laser Therapy are cumulative; therefore, expect to see improvement as you proceed through your treatment plan. It is critical that once you start, you complete the course of treatments recommended by your doctor or symptoms are likely to reoccur.
MLS Laser Therapy has been cleared by the FDA and proven successful as evidenced by extensive and credible studies conducted in the finest North American institutions, including Harvard University.
Ready to get started with MLS Laser Therapy?